- Market Drayton, Shropshire
- Meres and Mosses Housing Association
- Partnering Contract
- 21 No. Mixed Use Residential Properties
- Code Level 3
- Affordable Housing
J. Harper and Sons (Leominster) Ltd were appointed as Principal Contractor under a partnering contract with Meres and Mosses Housing Association.
The project was to deliver the construction of 21 residential mixed use properties, with adoptable road, play area and sustainable features to meet Code Level 3 compliance.
The scheme was completed on time and to cost with the main performance indicators adopted for the project as follows:-
- Time – The project was completed on programme with stage handover planned dates.
- Costs – The project was value engineered and target costs set of the final scheme, with the project coming within budget, with additional cost savings provided by the Contractor.
- Safety – The project was completed with no major reportable incidents, with only very minor Accident Book entries.
- Quality – The project was completed with a 93% attainment level at PC. A further detailed review of quality has since been undertaken, previously made at handover with our aim to achieve 100% attainment at PC.
- Sustainability – The project was built to Code Level 3, meeting the Client’s expectations in all regards with Code Certification being provided at handover.
- Employment – The project was undertaken with a high level of local supply chain involvement, supporting both the local economy, community and local base.
We believe this scheme shows the ability of our Company to procure highly detailed housing, with adoptable road sewers and services, code requirements being complied with in all regards.