- Lydney, Gloucestershire
- Two Rivers Developments Ltd
- The Walker Pritchard Partnership
- GCP Architects
- JCT Design and Build Contract 2011
- 6 No. Dwellings for Rent
- Design and Build
- Timber Frame
J. Harper and Sons (Leominster) Ltd worked as the principal contractor to construct 6 no. affordable housing units for rent on behalf of Two Rivers Developments, Quattro Design Architects and The Walker Pritchard Partnership under a JCT Design and Build Contract.
The project was delivered on programme and on budget with design development and technical resolution ongoing throughout the build.
The properties were timber frame in construction with a render and rock clad mixed exterior, with engineering joists, trussed roofs, concrete tiled roofs, UPVC windows, high levels of insulation and solar PV panels.
The project went through an extensive review with sustainability, local procurement, waste management and local employment to ensure this project delivered to the local community during the build process and achieved all of our high standards.
We believe the project delivered on a number of areas:
- Delivered to the client on time and on budget
- Delivered to local residents a project that supported the community throughout the build process and now provides them with a development which positively enhances the area.